Monday, July 23, 2012

The Iconclast's First Rodeo

To all the narcissists, to whom I acknowledge, I wished to start this blog for you. I realize there are many bloggers out there who may or may not be worth reading, but I assure you that I love myself, and by association, I love what I am writing. I love the sound my fingers make when they hit the individual keys on my keyboard. I love the little bit of my beard the touches my bottom lip when I rest my chin on my hands. Hell, I even love myself for coming up with such a pretentious moniker for myself. Shit, if I didn't know any better, I'd say that I made this whole thing just for me. In which I did. So fuck everyone else, I made this just so I can chronicle my thoughts and opinions on art and media.

- Iconoclast

No comments:

Post a Comment